Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 11 of Insanity Workout

Day 11 of Insanity Workout


Good news, but first let me tell you about my workout.
Today I was looking forward to getting home to see my little boy graduate preschool!  He is so darn cute, just like his dad :-)
After the graduation I got to do the Cardio Recovery again.  It was the 35 minute lets hold the squat position and feel the burn workout.  Yes, it hurt really good.  I am getting better at holding the positions longer and not taking breaks on a regular basis.  This workout also helps with getting better at stretching, which is exactly what I need.  I cant believe it had me sweating so bad with so little cardio and a lot of slow painful positions.  When I was done with the workout I wanted to run so bad, but I talked myself out of it somehow.  I have got the greatest news that will get me motivated to run more though!
Holy cow!  I am going to run the Ragnar Relay in July?  I haven't worked out the details yet but I am sooooooo freaking excited!  I only have a thousand things going through my mind right now

I'm so lucky to have met the most awesome people through running!

Keep on Keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment