Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 18 of Insanity and my first run since R2R

Day 18 of Insanity

Today was Cardio recovery.  It wasn't that hard, just a bunch of stretches.  It was so easy I decided to go on a run!

First Run since R2R. by rollinolin333 at Garmin Connect - Details


Well I had an easy day with Insanity workout so I decided to go on a short run.  I also thought I would run since my running friends probably wont be running again until the Rock n Roll marathon.
My run went well, the sun was not glaring at me and the cool breeze was in my face for the whole run.  My cardio workouts have helped my stamina and speed quite a bit.  I was able to do a few bursts and didn't get tired.  I need to start trying to run faster paces so I can keep up with everyone.  If anyone has some good pointers on getting better paces, let me know.  I have the Garmin 410 and feel that I may be under utilizing it at this point.

Keep on Keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment