Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 17 of Insanity Workout

Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

Never eat tacos for dinner before working out. I couldnt do the push ups due to food getting pushed up my throat. I waited a few hours after eating but it didn't work. My head hurt a lot today so my energy wasn't there for the workout. I managed to scrape by though. I worked up a puddle of sweat so I feel much better now.

I started drinking a recovery shake to assist in muscle regeneration or something.  Its a Whey protein and banana shake.   It wasn't that bad actually.  I'm looking to build up some mass as I get rid of the flabby stuff.  I still feel the abs flexing and when I don't have indigestion I can keep up with the workouts. My son is starting to get better at some of the exercises but says his feet hurt when the workouts get tough.  I hope he will get fitter by doing some of it at least.  I'm trying to talk my daughter into running with me.  She is afraid that she wont keep up.  I just say "you have to start somewhere".  

Hope every one had a fantastic sunny day and got some sweat on!

Keep on Keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment