Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 6 of the Insanity Workout


Day 6 of Insanity Workout


Well I thought I was done with day 6 but I did the wrong workout.  So tomorrow morning I will wake up early and do the correct workout.  I thought the last workout of the week before the day off should have been harder than a 16 minute abs workout.  It was supposed to be the same workout as day 2, the Plyometric Cardio Circuit.  So if you want to know what I’m doing tomorrow just look at day 2 in my blog.  I will also run tomorrow just so I can really exhaust myself!  Well it felt great last Saturday!

A new blogger friend of mine told me about this training program for half marathons I’m going to be looking at.  I really want to do more races!  I have a lonely R2R medal on my wall that wants some friends.  It kind of brings me back to High school track when I’d love to get the medals.  I ran the 400yd sprint and the High and intermediate hurdles.  I was so good at track that the coach let me smoke cigarettes….yuk I know.  I quit smoking after my 8 year old daughter was born. 

Hope everyone else is having a fit day ;-)

Keep on Keepin on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment