Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 16 of Insanity workout

Day 16 of Insanity 60 day challenge 


Another day of the Plyometric Cardio Circuit.  I started out strong but towards the end I could not do the exercises hardly at all.  I did as many as I could in the correct form, but felt as though I was quitting.  I really do feel the burn in my abs when we got to the end and did the jabs and upper cuts.  I could feel my abs flexing under my muffin top...  Now if I could only burn this fat faster.  I will push harder and get in more reps.  I will go through the whole program and not quit!  

I still haven't had time to run, I know isn't it sad.  The last time I ran was the Rainier To Ruston relay.  Well I have my Garmin and need to break it in on a long relaxing (if I can relax listening to dubstep) run.  I just want to get lost running on a nice trail or road and make it home without collapsing.  

To all of you that get to go to the Rock N Roll Seattle marathon, good luck and I hope you have a lot of fun.  I promise I will at least run a half a marathon in total miles by the first of July.  Keep my honest OK. 

Keep on Keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment