Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 15 of the Insanity Workout

Day 15, the second Fit Test


The numbers are looking better and better. In a few more weeks ill barely be breaking a sweat on this fit test. I am loving the sweat and intensity of the workout but I miss that rush from running and getting back home feeling great about finishing 5-6 miles. I hope to get back into the shape I was in when I went to scuba diving school. 

Now to just find some time during the day and in between meals to run.  Why do I have to work?  That kills most of my day.  

Keep on Keepin on!

2 comments:

  1. insanity is the greatest!! what are your goals for insanity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Losing belly and back fat of course. Its improving my core strength and making my legs and stamina better which helps my runs.

      Delete