Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 4 of the Insanity Workout


Day 4 of Insanity Workout 


Today was Cardio Recovery, a lot of stretching and some squats.  The squats were ok until I had to hold the squat position.  Boy did it burn.   I am itching to do some running just to keep trying to get faster.  I know this cardio will help me with pushing through the tough times on the run though.  I might actually start getting up early to run and then do the Insanity workout at night.  I know im crazy.  Seeing those Ultra runners on R2R makes you feel humble though, they really can go the extra mile.  Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!  Work for me is ok but all day I think about getting home to get my workout in.  What’s wrong with me?  Sunday is my day off of the Insanity workout so I plan on starting some Marathon training that someone just told me about. 

It’s too late for me to join in on the Ragnar Relay but I got to find something soon before I lose this rush.  I can’t afford the hundred something for the Seattle RNR so what else is there? 

Can’t wait to get back on the trails.



Keep on Keepin on!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I totally know what you mean about keeping something on your calendar to look forward to. Have you seen the Defiance 50K race? There is a 15K, 30K or 50K and it is through the trails at Point Defiance Park in Tacoma on October 13th. I am signed up for the 30K. Looks like you have a great workout plan to keep you moving though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I will look into the Defiance race, It looks awesome. I love that park, well when I go to the zoo it looks like a great park!
      Thanks for the info

      Delete
  2. 18 miles in a 30k! Wow. I only ran about 13 in the R2R and those were in 3 different legs.
    How hard is it to maintain running in a 30k? That is on a whole new level!!!! I cant wait to start training! I'm going to register after I find some suckers from work to join me!
    I think I can do it!

    ReplyDelete