Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 5 of Insanity Workout


Day 5 of Insanity Workout


Pure Cardio was the name of the game today.  I couldn’t keep up with the warm up but I did all the exercises the best I could.  My son was giving up saying his feet were killing him.  I remember when I started running again little muscles here and there would hurt in my feet so maybe he is hurting.  Or it could be the fact he is wearing my shoes.  I guess we need to go to the store tomorrow to see which cross training shoes to get him.  I found an old pair of stiff Nikes that are doing well for me. 

Well the workout warm-up was hard, and then the workout even harder.  There is a combination of moves that is really hard to do when you’re out of energy and trying to catch your breath.  One of the exercises has you jumping side to side like you’re jumping over a log (kinda like leg 2 of Rainier to Ruston) and kicking one leg up after landing on one foot.  I know, it sounds confusing huh?  I do feel myself getting stronger and adding more to my repetitions every workout.  I definitely sweat so I know its burning the calories.  I told myself I wouldn’t weigh myself for at least a month because I don’t want to get discouraged. 

One more day of this insane workout and then I get to try to go on a 10 mile run, well at least 6 anyway!

Keep on Keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment