Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 2 of the Insanity workout 60 day challenge

I took pictures of my before yesterday so it  looks like I'm committed to doing this!  I may post them later when I can see the difference the workout is making.  Or just post them after my 60 days are up.  What do you think? Now or later?  Leave a comment and let me know.

I’m still really tight from the Rainier to Ruston Relay.  I did better on the fit test last week when I tried it for the first time.  My muscles are sore but I feel great.  I can tell the Insanity workout really hits those hard to reach muscle groups.  I am doing it with my 15yo son who has wanted to do something for a while.  I’ve got to keep on pushing and keeping him involved!  The movements are pretty hard at the moment; I have to get stronger and better at my breathing so I can do more of the exercises in the time allotted.  I can’t believe how much I was sweating after the workout, I felt great!

It is not running though, its way harder.  I almost can’t wait for my day off the insanity workout so I can go run.  I ran just about 7 miles on my first leg of the R2R so I will have to try to double that. 
The shoes I’m wearing are not good for cross fit type of workouts though, I need cross trainers I think.  If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it.


Keep on keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment