Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 12 of Insanity Workout

Day 12 of Insanity Workout

Back to the Cardio Power and Resistance workout.  I wasn't feeling like working out in the hot house.  When I got home the sun had been pounding on my house all day and yes it was HOT.  The workout was great, I was sweating a lot more than usual which was OK, it give me some sense of accomplishment.  The only part that was really hard was the hurdle jumps and floor sprints.  The hurdle jumps are legs wide running in place, like a football exercise, and then all of the sudden jumping to the left followed by more running in place and jumping to the right.  My legs didn't want to move that fast.  Then the floor sprints are hard because when i'm in the push up position its hard for me to get my knees all the way towards my chest due to a little extra mass around my belly.  Yea I said it I have a spare tire.  Its quickly going away along with my fat back.  I loved the moving push ups today, usually I cant do too many of them, but today I knocked them out!  I can tell my upper body strength is getting better just by the muscles starting to appear between my shoulders.

Well I just stepped away from the blog to do some You-tubing and came across 

BodyRock.TV

The workouts she does makes Insanity look like a stroll in the park.  

I got some more info on the Ragnar today, i'm so excited.  I just hope I can get my work schedule straight for that week.  It doesn't help that 3 other guys that work with me in my division are going too.  I will get it done though!

Tomorrow morning I plan on waking up and putting in 3-7 miles in depending on which side of the bed I wake up on.  Wish me luck!

Keep on Keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment